Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First Blog

So here is yet another thing to consume my time... isn't technology supposed to be giving me time, not eating it up??

Currently I am in an interesting place. God is working on some DEEP core matters in my own life and he is rocking my world. I see him trying to sort out in me what is my character and personality that he perfectly made as Justine and weeding out the sin and crap that I've so readily brought into this perfection. Its hard sometimes to allow God to work in you, mostly because of the pain and sacrifice it requires of you. But his work does not go without blessings; and it is to those that I am clinging currently. So, here goes the ride.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I'm excited. Can't wait for more!!

Rosetta Borgic said...

Welcome... I know. It is ridiculous how much of my day is centered in technology. If you can't beat em, join em.

jered said...

Glad to have you blogging on the dark side!