Friday, August 7, 2009

Catchin' up

So, I don't know how many of you know that my wonderful husband has designed a website for my budding photography business. I've put up a blog of my photo sessions (families, weddings, children) on there. You can reach it at www.wildauerphotography.com and check it out if you're interested.

Summer is rapidly coming to a close; only 1.5 more weeks until my little ones are officially first graders! They are super stoked but a little concerned that their kindergarten teacher isn't going to be their 1st grade teacher too... Guess I didn't really explain things well to them last year.

Nate is scheduled for surgery on Wednesday (yeah, only 5 days before school starts)- adenoidectomy and tonsilectomy. I'm a bit nervous (I never do well with big things like this; I was a mess when Lauren chopped her thumb off!) but I am glad to have it done. Poor boy had massive tonsils- they touch each other in the back of his throat- even when he's not sick! I'm hoping that it is greatly beneficial for him but not looking forward to the pain he'll be in. The drs. say it is not a fun recovery though it is only an outpatient procedure.

That's what's on our plate currently.

No comments: