Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Beautiful Day

Well, I'm home after 9 hours of wedding photography and I am exhausted! But it was a wonderful day!! The bride and groom were beautiful! Their love for the Lord and for each other was an encouragement to all who were there. It was such a joy and privilege to be able to capture their beautiful moments. I got to work with my best friend and partner in crime- she was wonderful: creative, very helpful, assertive, supportive!! And though everything didn't go exactly as I'd hoped (our portraits were delayed 1 hour so we were a little crunched for time, I had to juggle with the lighting quite a bit, and I learned that there is much more to directing people than I'd thought to the job), I got some shots that I am very excited about and it was a joy to be a wedding photographer for the day. Thanks to many for your prayers! I'll place some photos up shortly...

2 comments:

DeAnn and Bob said...

Congratulations...I am so proud of you. That sounds like a long day!

the Wildauers said...

Thank you! It was great (but yes, long!)